- Arnhold New Dance Teacher Support Program: The Arnhold Foundation provides a variety of supports for new dance teachers in their first and second years of teaching in New York City public schools.
- Ensemble Connect: The Academy - a program of Carnegie Hall, The Juilliard School, and The Weill Music Institute, in partnership with the New York City Department of Education - selects the finest post-graduate, conservatory-trained classical instrumentalists from across the United States and brings them to New York City to participate in an exciting, two-year performance and education fellowship.
- Arthur Miller Foundation Theater Education Program: The Arthur Miller Theater Education Program will provide significant mentorship, training, and support for new theater teachers, increasing the number of New York City public school students with access to a dedicated theater education.
- Shubert/MTI: The Shubert Foundation/Music Theatre International (MTI) Broadway Junior program is a significantly-funded opportunity to strengthen the arts in schools through musical theater. The Shubert Theater Arts Partnership Program provides elementary and middle schools identified as in need of arts supports with the opportunity to participate in a fully funded two-year theater program.
- Ezra Jack Keats: The annual Ezra Jack Keats Bookmaking Competition is a competition resulting in the creation of thousands of student-made picture books.
- P.S. Art: P.S. Art, in partnership with Studio in a School and Metropolitan Museum of Art, acknowledges outstanding artwork and exemplary instruction in grades pre K to 12 through a citywide competition, exhibition and catalogue.
- School Art League: The School Art League was established in 1909 as a non-profit organization working in partnership with the New York City Department of Education to offer scholarships, awards, and medals in support of art education and career development for student artists.