Submit a ticket online
All technical support requests can be made online at the following locations:
Please encourage students and families to submit a ticket online before calling the Help Desk. In many cases, the request form will provide visitors with the answers they need, based on the information they provide, and eliminates the need for them to submit a ticket.
Reset your password online
The majority of calls from DOE staff concern DOE password (@schools.nyc.gov) resets. All DOE staff can reset their passwords themselves online at the DOE Identity Management Portal. It only takes a few minutes. (Even if you forgot your current password, or it expired, you can sign in by answering security questions or verifying personal information). You can also visit our Passwords page for more information
Get iPad Request Status Information from the Remote Learning Device (RLD) Report
As a reminder, schools are now responsible for device management, and the School Technology Point of Contact (SPOC) or other school contact for families can use the RLD Report to help families get their iPad request status.The DOE Service Desk does not keep information about the status of individual iPad requests. Please do not call the desk, or direct families there, for iPad status.
Visit the following DOE web pages for up-to-date guidance and information:
- iPads and Devices
- iPad Requests
- Technology at the DOE
- Getting Started with Your iPad
- Employee Passwords
- DOE Student Accounts
DOE Employees should sign in and view the Technology section of the InfoHub to see if the answers to questions are there.
- Application and Systems (including access requests)
- Information Technology Support
- Didn't find what you are looking for?
- Submit a Help Desk ticket
Call the DOE IT Service Desk Directly
- For Remote Learning Support, press 5 now
- For Password Resets, please visit: https://idm.nycenet.edu/selfservice or press 1
- For Device Connectivity, Hardware and Application Support, press 2
- For Office 365, OPT, DSF, OFNS and PSAL Support, press 3
- For ATS Application Support, press 4