Submit a ticket online
All technical support requests can be made online at the following locations:
Please encourage students and families to submit a ticket online before calling the Help Desk. In many cases, the request form will provide visitors with the answers they need, based on the information they provide and eliminate the need for them to submit a ticket.
Reset your password online
The majority of calls from DOE staff concern DOE password (@schools.nyc.gov) resets. All DOE staff can reset their passwords themselves online at the DOE Identity Management Portal. It only takes a few minutes. (Even if you forgot your current password, or it expired, you can sign in by answering security questions or verifying personal information). You can also visit our Passwords page for more information.
Visit the following DOE web pages for up-to-date guidance and information:
DOE Employees should sign in and view the Technology section of the InfoHub to see if the answers to questions are there.
- Application and Systems (including access requests)
- Information Technology Support
- Didn't find what you are looking for?
- Submit a Help Desk ticket
Call the DOE IT Service Desk Directly
Call the DOE IT Service Desk at 718-935-5100. As of September 1, 2021, agents are available 24/7. After selecting the appropriate language, press one of the following options:
- For Password Reset press 1
- For ATS application Support press 2
- For All other Staff Support Requests press 3
- If you are a Student or family Member press 4