The Governor's 2021-2022 Budget states “a school district that submitted a contract for excellence for the two thousand twenty—two thousand twenty-one school year, unless all schools in the district are identified as in good standing, shall submit a contract for excellence for the two thousand twenty-one—two thousand twenty-two school year which shall, notwithstanding the requirements of subparagraph (vi) of paragraph a of subdivision two of this section, provide for the expenditure of an amount which shall be not less than the amount approved by the commissioner in the contract for excellence for the two thousand twenty—two thousand twenty-one school year.”
For a description of how discretionary dollars were allocated to schools, please see the:
Borough Hearing Schedule
Scheduled Start Time is 6:30pm
- July 22, 2021 – Brooklyn - Urban Assembly Institute of Math & Science for Young Women, 283 Adams Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11201
- August 2, 20201 – Bronx - PS 306 - 40 West Tremont Avenue, Bronx, NY 10453
- August 3, 2021 – Staten Island - The Michael J. Petrides School, 715 Ocean Terrace, Staten Island, NY 10301, - ABP Hall of Science
- August 4, 2021 – Queens - P.S. 212 - 34-25 82nd St, Queens, NY 11372
- August 5, 2021 – Manhattan - Isaac Newton Middle School for Math & Science, 260 Pleasant Avenue, New York, NY 10029, 2nd floor auditorium
Comments can be submitted by sending e-mails to ContractsForExcellence@schools.nyc.gov
The deadline for submitting public comment is September 3, 2021.
District Hearing Schedule
Community Education Council (CEC) hearing that present the district-specific C4E information will be held in Fall 2021.