In the last year of its charter, a Chancellor-authorized charter school that wants to be renewed must show how it has been successful and create goals and objectives for the future. The process gives schools a chance to think about its current term, to make a case for another charter term, and to create a plan to help future students.
Here are the reports for the eleven Chancellor-authorized schools that were renewed during the 2017-2018 school year. The reports include the final renewal recommendations.
To request the reports for Chancellor-authorized charters renewed in earlier years, please email CharterData@schools.nyc.gov.
For more information on how OSDCP makes renewal recommendations to the Chancellor, please see the NYC DOE OSDCP Accountability Handbook, below.
- 84K769 Hyde Leadership Charter School Brooklyn Renewal Report 2017-2018
- 84K782 Bedford Stuyvesant New Beginnings Renewal Report 2017-2018
- 84M433 Renaissance Charter High School for Innovation Renewal Report 2017-2018
- 84M388 St Hope Leadership Academy Charter School Renewal Report 2017-2018
- 84M478 Inwood Academy for Leadership Renewal Report 2017-2018
- 84M430 The Equity Project Charter School 2017-2018
- 84Q304 Voice Charter School Renewal Report 2017-2018
- 84X309 South Bronx Charter School for International Cultures and the Arts Renewal Report 2017-2018
- 84X488 Equality Charter School Renewal Report 2017-2018
- 84X419 Bronx Academy of Promise Renewal Report 2017-2018
- 84X389 Bronx Global Learning Institute for Girls Renewal Report 2017-2018