The Governor's 2018-2019 Budget states “a school district that submitted a contract for excellence for the two thousand seventeen—two thousand eighteen school year, unless all schools in the district are identified as in good standing, shall submit a contract for excellence for the two thousand eighteen—two thousand nineteen school year which shall, notwithstanding the requirements of subparagraph (vi) of paragraph a of subdivision two of this section, provide for the expenditure of an amount which shall be not less than the amount approved by the commissioner in the contract for excellence for the two thousand seventeen—two thousand eighteen school year.”
For a description of how discretionary dollars were allocated to schools, please see the
All hearings will take place at 7PM.
- July 11, 2018
- PS/IS 30 Mary White Ovington School
- 7002 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11209
- July 16, 2018
- P.S. 38 Roberto Clemente
- 232 East 103rd Street, Manhattan, NY, 10029
- July 18, 2018
- Public School 377
- 150-15 Raleigh Street, Queens, NY 11417
- July 23, 2018
- The Michael J. Petrides School
- 715 Ocean Terrace, Staten Island, NY 10301
- August 1, 2018
- P.S./I.S. 218 Rafael Hernandez Dual Language Magnet School
- 1220 Gerard Avenue, Bronx, NY 10452
Comments can be submitted by sending e-mails to ContractsForExcellence@schools.nyc.gov
The deadline for submitting public comment is August 31, 2018.
District Hearing Schedule
Community Education Council (CEC) hearings that present district-specific C4E information will be held during the Fall.