Eligibility Forms for Child Care Assistance

Families can apply for child care assistance or re-certify their child care assistance eligibility using the forms below.

How to Fill Out and Submit Child Care Assistance Eligibility Forms

If a family is not currently eligible for child care subsidy, they should fill out the Child Care Assistance Application (CFWB-012) and any additional forms needed based on their reason for care and how they will verify income. Families should collect all required documentation as outlined below in Documentation Required for Child Care Eligibility (CFWB-022). To get help with completing the application, families can contact their program, email ccapplication@schools.nyc.gov, or call 311 to get help.

Child care assistance applications with required documentation should be submitted to the family's child care program, Family Child Care Network, or sent to NYC Department of Education by email at ccapplication@schools.nyc.gov or mail:

NYC DOE - Office of Student Enrollment
PO BOX 377

Maplewood, NJ 07040

Eligibility Forms 

Note: Many eligibility forms are in writable PDF format

Child Care Assistance Application:

See Related Forms for additional forms needed as per the Application Instructions and New Application Checklist.

Recertification Forms (These forms will be mailed to families prior to their recertification date.):

See Related Forms for additional forms needed as per the Documentation Required for Child Care Eligibility.

Fee Schedules and Related Forms (Families should use these as needed based on the documentation required for their application/recertification):

Voter Registration Link

Voucher Option

If a family is interested in applying for a low-income child care assistance voucher, they should complete the Voucher Waitlist Request form and submit it to the Administration for Children's Services (ACS) according to the directions on the form.

Special Referrals

There are a few instances where a different City agency determines a family's eligibility for child care assistance and the above forms do not apply:

  • Families applying for or receiving cash assistance must apply for child care through their Human Resources Administration (HRA) Job Center. 
  • Families with an active Child Welfare case, preventive and/or protective, must contact their case worker to make a Child Care subsidy referral. 
  • Employed foster parents must contact their case worker to make a Child Care subsidy referral to be eligible for child care assistance.

All families, including families that may need one of the above referrals for child care assistance eligibility, can contact a Family Welcome Center by email at ccapplication@schools.nyc.gov or call 311 to get help with finding a program.

Back to Top