To build a sustainable coaching culture throughout NYCPS by living five core beliefs
- We are the right people.
- Each of us is whole.
- We intend to do the right things.
- We have the ability to achieve.
- Change is a process.
To scale that vision, ELEC provides professional coaching and delivers a robust ICF accredited coach education internal program.
- Executive and Leadership Coaching.
- Coach education for people interested in earning a coaching credential.
- Coach training for non-coaches to incorporate the core beliefs and coaching skills.
- Alumni coach continuing education.
Coaching is a thought-partnership and change process to achieve a client identified goal.
Coaching is asset-based, future-focused, and proactive.
If you want to work toward a change for you and your leadership, talk to a coach.
NYCPS has an internal International Coaching Federation accredited coach education program.