Custodial Helpers

Where to Submit Your Request

Custodial Helpers are not DOE employees, but rather employees of either a Custodian Engineer or a Facilities Management Company. Custodial Helpers must request employment verification directly from their employer.

Contact Us

If you have additional questions regarding employment verification, please visit the HR Connect Online Portal for 24-hour assistance, or call us at (718) 935-4000. HR Connect is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Back to Top