Set Up Security Questions for Your DOE Account
Before you change your password, set up your security questions if you haven’t already. If you don’t, you may get locked out.
Go to the Set Up Security Questions for Your DOE Account page for instructions. You will need to sign in.
- Go to https://idm.nycenet.edu/selfservice
- Sign in with just your username (without the @schools.nyc.gov part of your email) and your current password.
- The “Password & Profile Management” screen will appear.
- Select “Change Password”.
- Enter your old password.
- Enter a new password.
- Confirm the new password.
- Click “OK”.
You’re done! If it’s helpful, print out these instructions for future use.
Need more help?
Use the Service Desk Quick Incident form. The form is available 24/7. Responses and assistance is available during Service Desk hours.You can also call the DOE Service Desk at 718-935-5100. The hours are Monday – Friday 6AM–5PM.