What is the InfoHub?
The InfoHub has two views:
- The public InfoHub (where you are now) is where the DOE shares information with partners, providers, researchers, and the general public.
- The Employee InfoHub (this site after you sign in in the upper right-hand corner) has everything on the public InfoHub plus lots of information for DOE employees only.
The family website, www.schools.nyc.gov is where you’ll find information for families. In order to be understandable at a glance--and help with the on-screen translations--much of it is at a grade 6-9 reading level.
I Am a DOE Employee. Where Do I Go?
Click the Employee Sign In link in the upper right corner of any page to sign in. Once you are signed in:
- You'll see three lists of frequently needed links on the home page (scroll past the feature image)
- Use the search bar to find anything on the site
- Once you have results, you can use the checkboxes on the left to filter for specific items like documents or events
Trouble signing in?
The solutions differ based on the issues you’re having:
Don’t get a sign-in screen at all?
- Clear your cache—this is more than just closing browser windows or opening in private viewing. Find out how to clear your cache.
- Then close your browser
- Open a new window and try again
Told that your user name or password is incorrect?
- Your user name Is your DOE email address without '@schools.nyc.gov’.
- Your password is your email password
- If you've changed your password recently, try the old one.
Still having problems? Email &IDMSSO@schools.nyc.gov.