The NYC Public School Guidebook is an annual publication containing current information about New York City’s public schools, including:
- Important dates in this year’s school calendar
- Details about enrolling in City schools
- Who to speak to in schools when you have concerns
- What students are learning in each grade
- Programs available to support students in & out of the classroom
- How New York City students get to school
- Graduation requirements
- How to obtain financial aid for college
- ...and more!
This printed guide is updated annually and available at all DOE schools. Contact the parent coordinator at your child's school for a copy of this year’s guidebook. You can find information about important school contacts using the Find a School tool on the family website.
Need Additional Paper Copies?
Complete the request form to receive additional copies of the guidebook for your school or district.
Share Your Feedback
Have a suggestion or comment about this year’s edition of the NYC Public School Guidebook? Email us at NYCSchoolGuide@schools.nyc.gov.